Whispers of Loneliness

This is the blog of a lonely little bird.

Monday, September 20, 2004

WELL HELLO!

I like stories with quotes and coats. Quotes make my day whilst coats make winter days more unbearable. It's okay, I guess. Samantha guesses it too. We were playing the guessing game. She refused to give out scientific predictions, but I suppose that that was ok.

We cut down and burned at the stake the Christmas tree today. That sounds strange and weird, but I suppose that is also okay.

Everything is okay. Okay things are boring. I will write later when things are not okay. That might be more interesting, but who really knows?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL you're poztz make ma dey du2de.

    lol k i dunt relly have a dey but im pretty sure that if i had 1 u'r pozts wud make em. ehhehehhe

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Woodii said…

    What! Turn back at once, Anonymous! Such frivolous children are not allowed in my site! Turn back or meet m'Egyptian soldiers. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home